Honeywell N-1000 integration module
The Honeywell N-1000 integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between Honeywell N1000 alarm systems and the Intellect PSIM, enabling creation of AxxonSoft-powered security systems that consolidate diverse hardware in a single software interface.
N-1000-III and N-1000-IV controllers for the Honeywell N1000 are now integrated with ACFA Intellect. These controllers are designed for access control systems at mid-sized sites.
N-1000 controllers enable performing management tasks on IP-based systems for surveillance, security alarms, time and attendance tracking, and controlling building support systems at sites of various kinds and sizes.
All information about users, access rights, access schedules, and other settings is stored locally on the controller, which allows the controller to function independently of any other equipment.
Functions supported by the Honeywell N-1000 integration module:
- Configuration of Honeywell N-1000 access control
- Communication between Honeywell N-1000 hardware and ACFA Intellect software: Configuration, monitoring, and management
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
ACS alarms and events, such as Access Granted, Access Denied, Door Forced Open
- Invalid PIN, Wrong Access Level
- Connection established, Connection lost, Support connections
- Start configuration sending, Finish configuration sending, Request to accept alarm
- Bypass on, Bypass off, Bypass for time
- Cancel TS control, Restore TS control
- Remove all options
The integration with Honeywell N1000 offers enhanced and effective alarm response scenarios:
- Start Alarm Recording on any camera
- Accept alarm
- Enable, Disable
- Sent impulse
- Bypass, Remove Bypass
- Repair TS control
- Cancel interactions
|Download Honeywell N1000 Integration Module Data sheet