SALTO integration module
The SALTO integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between SALTO access control systems and the Intellect PSIM for creating a unified integrated security system powered by AxxonSoft software.
The SALTO integration module supports the following functions:
- Configuration of SALTO access control.
- Communication between SALTO access control and ACFA Intellect (monitoring, management).
The following devices are integrated in ACFA Intellect:
- SALTO CU50EN controllers
- SALTO CU50ENSVN controllers
- SALTO encoders
SALTO CU50EN and SALTO CU50ENSVN controllers are intended for use with all series of SALTO readers. They function in online mode but automatically fall back to offline mode in case of network failure.
The SALTO CU50EN has two relays and two reader inputs, and can be updated to version CU50ENSVN.
The CU50ENSVN is unique for its support of SALTO Virtual Network. When reading a card, the CU50ENSVN automatically updates the access map and card expiration date, uploads information saved on the card about battery status of autonomous locks and audit history to the access control database, updates the black list on the card, and more.
The SALTO encoder is a compact device that reads, writes, and updates information on electronic programmable cards. Encoders are available for different ID technologies and interfaces: RS232, USB, and Ethernet.
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- Connection established, No connection, Connection lost
- End of forced closing, End of office mode
- Start of forced closing, Start of office mode
- Configuration saved, Configuration saving failed, Configuration is broken
- Command sent
These events may trigger a range of response scenarios:
- Open door
- Emergency open, Emergency close, End emergency
|Download SALTO integration module Data sheet